Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What is Clairvoyance? with Psychic Debra Katz

Author, teacher and clairvoyant psychic Debra Katz explains the psychic sense of clairvoyance and performs a live clairvoyant healing. One thing I love about Debra and her books is the way she makes psychic development so accessible. I've been working with Debra's book, "You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing," for several weeks and have found it to be very helpful. I am also thrilled to announce that I am going to be taking her course, Clairvoyant I, in January. So please check back for my full review of "You Are Psychic" as well as a series of posts on my experience in Debra's exciting course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this article.
Please know that your feedback is cherished!

Please check back soon. New articles are posted every week!